Quick Book Search
一道本不卡免费高清The mission of the Ellwanger-Hunt Learning Resource Center is to fulfill the mission of Concordia College Alabama through the provision of quality resources, a high level of services and a learning environment with leading-edge technology. The CCA Library strives to be the heart of learning on campus and the gateway to knowledge. We are here to assist you!
GET TO KNOW YOUR LIBRARY
- Library Reference Tool Tutorials
- Information Literacy Tutorials
- Research and Citation Tutorials
- Study Spaces (Quiet and Group available)
For a dictionary, thesaurus, or translator program; free from Harper Collins Publishing. It has English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French dictionaries.
For a quick online reference
- - platform for critical issues such as education, healthcare, and community engagement
For a listing of our Library serials collection of Journals, Magazines, and Newspapers.
- Serials Collection
- - use the largest library in the world online for research and trending topics.
一道本不卡免费高清Find out what is available on our college's library bookshelves.
We recommend when you get to the default catalog search page you try clicking on the "Destiny Quest" tab on the left hand side of the screen. Or you can simply use the default search screen. This should be your first step in your information search efforts. Need help? Ask us!
New Resource Databases
For off-campus students, a User ID and Password may be required. Please contact the CCA Librarian for more information.
- : View the vast range of CJ resources that comprise this database.
- : For a description of this resource
- : news summaries and background articles for reference and research.
- academic provides access to full-text news, business, and legal publications, using a variety of flexible search options. One of the most heavily used databases in higher education, LexisNexis Academic is available at over 1,500 libraries serving over 8 million students and faculty. It is a standard element in many research and information literacy programs.
- This is a one stop reference system. We highly recommend you use this resource; experiment and explore. Use the "Concept Map" to find words and terms at the beginning of any research effort. It has over one hundred eighty six full text electronic resources in a complete reference platform.
- this are tutorials on evaluating sources, citations, peer-review journals, picking your research topic, literature searches and more! To access tutorials ; then click GET HELP; next click on TUTORIALS.
- lets students and professionals view important educational theories and skills in action, from investigation techniques and parole monitoring to victim counseling and forensic analysis.
The Oxford Encyclopedia of Women in World History is located by the computers.
一道本不卡免费高清Other Online Electronic Resources:
- our newest available resources
BOTH online and in print. Click on Salem Press for the online access:
Milestone Documents in World Religions
一道本不卡免费高清Great Lives from History - The Ancient World
Great Events from History - The Ancient World
(20th print edition)
(electronic monthly updated version).
一道本不卡免费高清Here are a multitude of open access journals; journals freely made available to the public. Check them out.
The most comprehensive search engine for archive open access, The Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE), now searches more than 36 million documents. PubMed connects with over 3.5 million documents; arXiv, 750,000; Social Sciences Research Network 350,000; and RePEC, over a million – that’s over 5.5 million documents from these four archives alone – and there are more than 2,000 open access archives around the world! DOAJ now has just under 8,000 titles, and is adding at a rate of 3 per day, and the newly launched Directory of Open Access Books already lists more than a thousand titles from 27 contributing publishers.
The Electronic Journals Library lists over 35,000 journals of interest to academics that are freely available, and is adding 15 titles per day. The Internet Archive provides access to 670,000 movies, 100,000 concerts, 1.3 million audio recordings, and 3.5 million texts.
A recently offered FREE resource library.
Has opened itself to the public - its media resources, providing thousands of open educational resources, videos, articles, and full-length textbooks.
Find articles in dozens of databases on a variety of topics; many articles are full-text. This resource is a wonderful tax sponsored reference site for all Alabamians, now freely accessible from anywhere in the state. You no longer should need a username or password. USE IT! Click here for a graphic on which databases are best for certain subjects.
一道本不卡免费高清Additionally, we have over 4,000 electronic books you may download. Explore what is offered in the “rotating” collection. Additionally, when you perform a resource search in our online catalog these ebooks will be noted as “in” our collection as an electronic resource; no physical book, in other words. There will be no physical copies. These works may be accessed through the online catalog.
You will find archived online resources to a host of journals and digital images of the exact printed pages from past editions. Click here to learn how to use this resource JSTOR Training and click here to view journals available JSTOR journals.
The L.A. Theatre Works Collection delivers, for the first time online, more than three hundred important dramatic works in streaming audio from the curated archive of the nation’s premiere radio theatre company. The plays – which include some of the most significant dramatic literature of the nineteenth, twentieth, and twenty-first centuries – are performed by leading actors from around the world and recorded specifically for online listening.
This resource includes a great collection of video covering American history. It is also a wonderful complement to the study of any era of modern American history.
A very student-friendly database with a multitude of resources for over 500 years of African American history. Look for “additional databases” after clicking here.
Access to over 200,000 papers of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
In Continuous Publication Since 1950…
The Journal of Teacher Education provides a vital forum for considering practice, policy, and research in teacher education. It examines some of the most timely and important topics in the field.
Journal of Social Work一道本不卡免费高清 is indexed by the Social Science Citation Index, Journal Citation Report-Social Science edition, and Current Contents Connect-Social & Behavioural Sciences edition. Coverage started with v.8(1) 2008.
Virtual Suggestion Box
(on the first part of the wiki you will find the syllabus for IDS 100) This resource has lots of assistance and should be viewed.
一道本不卡免费高清Click the title for assistance, tutorials, research advice, and a host of useful resources! This link will teach you how to use the academic resources on this library webpage more effectively. It is available 24/7 and has information to help you in all manner of library related activities. Please use it! If you have suggestions or additions you'd like to see, simply e-mail us and we can probably sign you up as a wiki contributor yourself as well. We would welcome your input!
Need some help with certain subjects? At Khan Academy you will find open source help for such disciplines as mathematics, biology, and chemistry. Try it! You may need to have Flash Player enabled to view the videos. Let us know if you have issues in accessing this web site. Check out this 60 Minutes segment about the Khan Academy. This is such a great tool for ALL students!
一道本不卡免费高清Below you will find links to both official and unofficial prep materials for the State of Alabama Teacher Certification tests, including the PRAXIS series of exams.
一道本不卡免费高清Link to each of the current PRAXIS II official study companions:
- ELE PRAXIS II Multiple Subject – 5001
- ECE PRAXIS II – 5025
- Principles of Learning & Teaching – 5622
- Link to
A collection of free student and teacher created materials designed to help students practice and master a variety of concepts through customizable study guides and learning activities.
- Link to
一道本不卡免费高清A collection of student and teacher created free, customizable flashcards and games designed to help students master a variety of concepts.
- Link to (Also login for free sample tests and explanations.)
Publication manual of the American Psychological Association, Sixth Edition
APA (American Psychological Association) is the leading scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States with more than 115, 700 researchers, educators, clinicians, consultants and students as its members
一道本不卡免费高清Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) ... classifies mental disorders in order to improve diagnoses, treatment, and research.
Mental Help - Comprehensive Mental Health and Mental Illness information on topics like Depression, Bipolar, Suicide, Addition, Anxiety, Schizophrenia and more
- (U.S. Department of Commerce) - United States Economy at a Glance
- Library of Congress - Researchers
- Working Knowledge - Business Research for Business Leaders". The link is above in the subject line
A Comprehensive Resource for Career Exploration and Planning
Virtual Library for Economics and Business Studies
一道本不卡免费高清 (Center for Corporate Law at the University of Cincinnati)
Human Resource and Organizational Management Resources
一道本不卡免费高清Human Resources Internet Guide -
SHRM: HR Disciplines -
一道本不卡免费高清Workforce Management -
American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) -
Training Magazine -
- Guides to English style, usage, and writing -
- APA Style Guide help page-
- MLA FAQ page-
- Landmark’s Citation Machine -
- BibMe -
- Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) -
Check out the room availability so we can accommodate your next meeting or visit to Ellwanger Learning Center
World Geography and Culture Online
World News Digest
- E Commerce--
- Financial & Banking--
- Organizational Behavior-- |